Ngalesi sehlakalo esenzeka ngokushesha esivela ku-COVID-19, besilandela ukuholwa ngabalingani bethu bezempilo bakahulumeni. In light of Governor Mike DeWine’s request that all citizens practice measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, it is now time for the district to act swiftly. With that in mind, we do not want to lose sight of supporting our students during this time.
There are two parts to this answer.
Students who may be facing food insecurity can still access meals from the Child Nutrition Department during the time that our buildings are closed.
Our Child Nutrition Department is working closely with our Transportation Department and support staff to plan for grab and go meals on a regular basis. Students will receive both breakfast and lunch meals. See the schedule below. It is suggested, but not required, that families call 229-4444 to pre-order meals for either of the methods of service listed below. Families may specify the days they wish to receive meals and the number of meals per day. This will help the Child Nutrition Department to minimize the overproduction of packed breakfast and lunch meals. At the pick up location, Child Nutrition staff will need either the student ID number or the student name.
|Day||Date||Method of Service||Time|
|M, T||Mashi 16 futhi 17||Pick up at Mason Intermediate Circle (Front Office)||11:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
|W, R||Mashi 18 futhi 19||Pick up meals at the neighborhood drop site*||11:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|F||Mashi 20||No MCS service – Spring BreakSee #2 below – Community Support|
|M – F||Mashi 23-27||No MCS service – Spring BreakSee #2 below – Community Support|
|M -F||Mashi 30 – Ephreli 3||Pick up meals at the neighborhood drop site*||11:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
*Neighborhood Drop sites
- I-Western Row Front Parking Lot, 755 I-Western Row Rd
- Mason Heights Annex, 200 Northcrest Dr
- Mason Intermediate (see above), 6307 IMason Montgomery Rd
- Isikhungo Sokubeletha SaseMason, 4631 Hickory Woods Dr
- Mason Central Front Parking Lot, 211 North East Street
- ISt. UVincent DePaul, 1065 Kufundwa Rd
- Walmart, 5303 Bowen Dr
If none of these locations are convenient, feel free to come to Mason Intermediate from 11:30 AM to 1:00 daily.
Our community partners are also delivering donated food and other life supplies to families in need.
We are grateful for our partnership with Joshua’s Place, whose volunteers are collecting, packaging and distributing Student Meal Kits and other items to Warren County families in need. Contact Molly Schmidt, District Resource Coordinator K-12 at [email protected]
What community resources will be available for families to access?
- I-Mason Food Pantry
406 4th Avenue, Isizini, OH 513-229-3191 Amahora: Mon 6:30-7:30 PM, Wed 9:30-11:00 AM, Sat 9:30-11:00 AM
- Isikhungo seShuh eSt. USusana
616 Kufundwa Umgwaqo, Isizini, OH 513-398-3821
Amahora: NgoLwesibili 9:00-10:15 AM, Wed 9:00-10:15 AM, Fri 9:00-10:15 AM
- ISt. Vincent De Paul – Inikeza ukwesekwa ngosizo lwezezimali oluhlukahlukene
616 Kufundwa Umgwaqo, Isizini, OH
513-398-3821 ext. 3500
- UKHOLO ONgqongqoshe – Ungasiza ngekhadi lesipho segesi / se-grocery emindenini ethola izinzuzo ze-SNAP, usizo ngokuqasha / izinto ezisuswayo ngokuxoshwa noma isaziso sokukhipha
6315 S. UMason Montgomery Road, Mason OH
513-459-8509 noma uhambe emahoreni ngoLwesine 1-3 PM
- I-Warren County Division Yezinsizakalo Zabantu – Inikeza usizo lwezezimali, kwezokwelapha, ukudla, kanye nosizo lokunakekela izingane
416 S. East Street, ILebanoni, OH
513-261-1420 noma https://www.co.warren.oh.us/HumanServices/
- Warren County Health District – Inikeza imitholampilo engabizi, imigomo, kanye nemininingwane yezempilo
416 S. East Street, ILebanoni, OH
513-695-1228 noma http://warrenchd.com/