Ushbu tez rivojlanayotgan COVID-19 hodisasi paytida, biz sog'liqni saqlash bo'yicha sheriklarimiz ko'rsatmalariga amal qildik. In light of Governor Mike DeWine’s request that all citizens practice measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, it is now time for the district to act swiftly. With that in mind, we do not want to lose sight of supporting our students during this time.
There are two parts to this answer.
Students who may be facing food insecurity can still access meals from the Child Nutrition Department during the time that our buildings are closed.
Our Child Nutrition Department is working closely with our Transportation Department and support staff to plan for grab and go meals on a regular basis. Students will receive both breakfast and lunch meals. See the schedule below. It is suggested, but not required, that families call 229-4444 to pre-order meals for either of the methods of service listed below. Families may specify the days they wish to receive meals and the number of meals per day. This will help the Child Nutrition Department to minimize the overproduction of packed breakfast and lunch meals. At the pick up location, Child Nutrition staff will need either the student ID number or the student name.
|Day||Sana||Method of Service||Vaqt|
|M, T||qadam tashlamoq 16 va 17||Pick up at Mason Intermediate Circle (Front Office)||11:30 AM to 1:00 Bosh sahifa|
|W, R||qadam tashlamoq 18 va 19||Pick up meals at the neighborhood drop site*||11:30 AM to 12:15 Bosh sahifa|
|F||qadam tashlamoq 20||No MCS service – Spring BreakSee #2 below – Community Support|
|M – F||qadam tashlamoq 23-27||No MCS service – Spring BreakSee #2 below – Community Support|
|M -F||qadam tashlamoq 30 – Aprel 3||Pick up meals at the neighborhood drop site*||11:30 AM to 12:15 Bosh sahifa|
*Neighborhood Drop sites
- G'arbiy qatorda oldingi to'xtash joyi, 755 G'arbiy qator Rd
- Mason Heights Annex, 200 Northcrest Dr
- Mason Intermediate (see above), 6307 Mason Montgomery Rd
- Meyson Erta bolalik markazi, 4631 Hickory Woods Dr
- Mason Central Front Parking Lot, 211 North East Street
- Sit. Vinsent DePaul, 1065 Rd o'qish
- Walmart, 5303 Bowen Dr
If none of these locations are convenient, feel free to come to Mason Intermediate from 11:30 AM to 1:00 daily.
Our community partners are also delivering donated food and other life supplies to families in need.
We are grateful for our partnership with Joshua’s Place, whose volunteers are collecting, packaging and distributing Student Meal Kits and other items to Warren County families in need. Contact Molly Schmidt, District Resource Coordinator K-12 at [email protected]
What community resources will be available for families to access?
- Mason oziq-ovqat oshxonasi
406 4prospekt, Mason, OH 513-229-3191 Soatlar: Mon 6:30-7:30 Bosh sahifa, Chor 9:30-11:00 AM, Shanba 9:30-11:00 AM
- Schuh markazi St. Susanna
616 O'qish yo'li, Mason, OH 513-398-3821
Soatlar: Seshanba 9:00-10:15 AM, Chor 9:00-10:15 AM, Jum 9:00-10:15 AM
- Sit. Vincent De Paul – Turli xil moliyaviy yordam bilan yordam beradi
616 O'qish yo'li, Mason, OH
513-398-3821 qo'shimcha. 3500
- Ilohiy vazirliklar – SNAP imtiyozlarini oladigan oilalar uchun gaz / oziq-ovqat sovg'alari kartalarida yordam berishi mumkin, ko'chirish yoki o'chirish to'g'risida bildirishnoma bilan ijara / kommunal xizmatlar bilan yordam berish
6315 S. Mason Montgomery yo'li, Mason OH
513-459-8509 yoki Payshanba kunlari soatlab yurish 1-3 Bosh sahifa
- Uorren okrugi bo'yicha xizmat ko'rsatish bo'limi – Moddiy yordam beradi, tibbiy, ovqat, va bolalarni parvarish qilish bo'yicha yordam
416 S. Sharqiy ko'cha, Livan, OH
513-261-1420 yoki https://www.co.warren.oh.us/HumanServices/
- Warren County Health District – Arzon klinikalarni ta'minlaydi, emlashlar, va sog'liq to'g'risida ma'lumot
416 S. Sharqiy ko'cha, Livan, OH
513-695-1228 yoki http://warrenchd.com/