Během této rychle se vyvíjející události COVID-19, řídíme se pokyny našich partnerů v oblasti veřejného zdraví. In light of Governor Mike DeWine’s request that all citizens practice measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, it is now time for the district to act swiftly. With that in mind, we do not want to lose sight of supporting our students during this time.
There are two parts to this answer.
Students who may be facing food insecurity can still access meals from the Child Nutrition Department during the time that our buildings are closed.
Our Child Nutrition Department is working closely with our Transportation Department and support staff to plan for grab and go meals on a regular basis. Students will receive both breakfast and lunch meals. See the schedule below. It is suggested, but not required, that families call 229-4444 to pre-order meals for either of the methods of service listed below. Families may specify the days they wish to receive meals and the number of meals per day. This will help the Child Nutrition Department to minimize the overproduction of packed breakfast and lunch meals. At the pick up location, Child Nutrition staff will need either the student ID number or the student name.
|Day||Date||Method of Service||Time|
|M, T||březen 16 a 17||Pick up at Mason Intermediate Circle (Front Office)||11:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
|W, R||březen 18 a 19||Pick up meals at the neighborhood drop site*||11:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|F||březen 20||No MCS service – Spring BreakSee #2 below – Community Support|
|M – F||březen 23-27||No MCS service – Spring BreakSee #2 below – Community Support|
|M -F||březen 30 – duben 3||Pick up meals at the neighborhood drop site*||11:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
*Neighborhood Drop sites
- Western Row Front Parking Lot, 755 Western Row Rd
- Mason Heights Annex, 200 Northcrest Dr
- Mason Intermediate (see above), 6307 Mason Montgomery Rd
- Středisko raného dětství Mason, 4631 Hickory Woods Dr
- Mason Central Front Parking Lot, 211 North East Street
- St. Vincent DePaul, 1065 Reading Rd
- Walmart, 5303 Bowen Dr
If none of these locations are convenient, feel free to come to Mason Intermediate from 11:30 AM to 1:00 daily.
Our community partners are also delivering donated food and other life supplies to families in need.
We are grateful for our partnership with Joshua’s Place, whose volunteers are collecting, packaging and distributing Student Meal Kits and other items to Warren County families in need. Contact Molly Schmidt, District Resource Coordinator K-12 at [email protected]
What community resources will be available for families to access?
- Mason Food Pantry
406 4th Avenue, Mason, OH 513-229-3191 Hours: Mon 6:30-7:30 PM, Wed 9:30-11:00 AM, Sat 9:30-11:00 AM
- Schuh Center at St. Susanna
616 Reading Road, Mason, OH 513-398-3821
Hours: Tues 9:00-10:15 AM, Wed 9:00-10:15 AM, Fri 9:00-10:15 AM
- St. Vincent De Paul – Provides support with a variety of financial assistance
616 Reading Road, Mason, OH
513-398-3821 ext. 3500
- FAITH Ministries – Can assist with gas/grocery gift card for families who receive SNAP benefits, assistance with rent/utilities with eviction or disconnection notice
6315 S. Mason Montgomery Road, Mason OH
513-459-8509 or Walk in Hours Thursdays 1-3 PM
- Warren County Division of Human Services – Provides financial assistance, medical, food, and child care assistance
416 S. East Street, Libanon, OH
513-261-1420 or https://www.co.warren.oh.us/HumanServices/
- Warren County Health District – Provides affordable clinics, vaccinations, and health information
416 S. East Street, Libanon, OH
513-695-1228 or http://warrenchd.com/